Vision and Aims
Federation of Lamerton And Gulworthy
Vision and Aims
A caring community which provides inspiration, challenge and enjoyment for all.
A community committed to promoting Christian values and spiritual development.
- value and respect all members of our local and global communities.
- feel safe in a caring, nurturing, inclusive environment.
- promote and sustain good health and happiness.
- be inspired and supported within a stimulating Christian ethos.
2. Curiosity and Creativity
- inspirational and stimulating learning environments.
- opportunities to explore and enjoy learning.
- motivated and confident individuals who are willing to take risks, persevere and reflect on achievements.
3. Aiming High
- challenge, question and investigate.
- take responsibility for our own learning.
- realise success and reach our full potential.
Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it.
At Lamerton C of E (V.C.) Primary we line our school vision with the Diocese. We believe that each learner is uniquely created by God and special to him and should be supported to flourish in their potential as a child of God. This vision is supported through our school motto “Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it.” Our school is a safe and happy place, based on Christian principles, where we care for each other, grow together and follow our dreams. Individuals are given opportunities to recognise their self-worth and use their sense of belief to allow them to achieve whatever they set their mind to. Learners are encouraged to ‘dream and believe’ through self-reflection and recognise achievements in themselves and others.
The journey towards excellence begins with the desire to aim high, the creativity to explore new horizons and the courage to dream. We dream of a community built on mutual respect, care and love.
Jeremiah 23:28 -Let the prophet who has a dream tell the dream, but let the one who has my word speak my word faithfully.
Security, Self-worth and a commitment to work together are the engines which drive us forward towards high achievement.
We celebrate self-belief as well as belief in one another.
We value each other for who we are as well as for what we achieve.
In all that we do, we seek to nurture talent, success and aspiration.
John 14:1 - Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.
Achievement is the goal of all that we do;
Achieving as a community.
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.